Since this space seems to be getting some eyeballs, I’ve decided that I’m going to add a weekly feature where I point you to some of the awesome work going on around the Wages of Wins Network.
So without further ado, WOW links of the week:
First off is Ty Willihnganz at Courtside Analysist. I love all his stuff but you must read:
- Washington Wizards “Stumbling on Stupidity” This piece is worth it just for the Sh*t Shot comment
Second is my partner in crime Andres Alvarez at NerdNumbers with:
- Wages of Wins Network 2010-2011 Stat Smackdown
- and a little podcast some guys do. Podcast Melo out on Predictions
We then go to a very stylish new blog, The City by the artist know as Evanz. Evanz is taking a concept from this piece, the Lebron equivalent unit and running with it to awesome effect. Also the 2nd piece on human WP sine wave Monta Ellis offers some hope to Warrior fans.
- The Position-Adjusted LeBron Unit (PALU)
- Coin-Flipping and Monta’s 46-point Explosion against the Rockets
Our resident Miami homeboy, reservoirgod takes Wins Produced to the Heats two games:
- Agent D3 Makes The Green Gang Look Like Mission Impossible
- One Down, 74 To Go: Miami Heat Beat Philadelphia 76ers For Their First Win
Ian Levy over at Hickory High takes a look at the boxscores
And finally the godfather and creator of WOW takes on a subject near and dear to both our hearts, rookies: